Coronavirus Update: Changes to Ceremonial Document Request Procedures
PLEASE NOTE: To protect employees and the public from exposure to COVID-19, the following changes for requesting ceremonial documents have been made:
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- All ceremonial documents will be mailed (except In Memoriams).
- At least 72 hours notice is appreciated for In Memoriam requests, but not required.
- In Memoriams may be picked up Monday-Friday from 9:00-4:00 at the first floor security desk in City Hall, 100 Holiday Street.
- Requests are limited to 10 ceremonial documents.
- Please anticipate postal delays and submit requests as soon as possible.
(in 25 words or less)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting multiple certificates for the same occasion, do not submit separate requests for each one. Instead, please attach a list of all honorees below, along with their reason for recognition.
PLEASE NOTE: The Office of the City Council President reserves the right to deny any request for ceremonial documents, at the discretion of the Correspondence Unit.
Notice: Before you submit this message, we would like you to be aware of our policy on the use of our web form messaging system. The policy states that the message you are about to send: (1) is subject to public disclosure under the Maryland Public Information Act, (2) is not private or confidential, and (3) may be retained indefinitely.